Visit Wales will also share news of how they are moving towards a greater digital integration of their tourism and business facing websites through the new Wales Digital Gateway project. Guest speakers will include a travel writer, offering suggestions on the kind of information the media need for travel articles, and a local tourism industry speaker who will share their experience of working with Visit Wales. There will also be a showcase of Welsh food and drink on display throughout the day and free business advice will also be available during the breaks and at lunchtime.
The events will start at 9:30 am and finish at approx. 4:00 pm -
- South East Region, 11 September 2018 Venue - The Parkway Hotel & Spa,
- South West Region, 13 September 2018 Venue - Folly Farm,
- North Region (session A), 20 September 2018 Venue - Tre-Ysgawen Hall,
- Mid Region, 21 September 2018 Venue - TyGlyn,
- North Region (session B), 25 October 2018 Venue - Tŷ Pawb,
Find out more information here and book now places are limited due to venue capacity so best to book early.