The Committee is looking at the following issues:
- How Welsh and UK Governments sell Wales to the World at present in terms of trade, tourism and skills/training;
- The role of the Welsh Government’s overseas offices;
- Welsh and UK Government support for exporters, and inward investment;
- The knowledge of ‘Wales.Com’ web site and in particular the help given by Business Wales;
- The clarity and strength of Wales’s international tourism “brand”;
- The success of Visit Wales’ international marketing activities;
- How Colleges/Universities promote international studying in Wales;
- How the Welsh Government can assist in attracting large international events to Wales;
- The use made of support from the EU and the impact of Brexit;
- What lessons Wales can learn from similarly sized countries?
Please send your views to: SeneddEIS@assembly.wales by 1 September. It may not be possible to take into account responses received after this date.
If you have any queries, please contact Gareth Price, Committee Clerk on 0300 200 6330.