DCMS Select Committee have launched an inquiry on the impact of Coronavirus on all sectors under DCMS’s remit. In particular, the Committee is interested in finding out:
• What has been the immediate impact of Covid-19 on the sector?
• How effectively has the support provided by DCMS, other Government departments and arms-length bodies addressed the sector’s needs?
• What will the likely long-term impacts of Covid-19 be on the sector, and what support isneeded to deal with those?
• What lessons can be learnt from how DCMS, arms-length bodies and the sector have dealtwith Covid-19?
• How might the sector evolve after Covid-19, and how can DCMS support such innovation todeal with future challenges?
The deadline for written evidence is 1 May 2020 – Here is this link to the website https://committees.parliament.uk/work/250/impact-of-covid19-on-dcms-sectors/